So I’m sitting here on my couch with stacks of holiday cards for my work all around me. I’m supposed to be stuffing them with hand-personalized gift cards, but honestly, my hand is sore and I’m tired of doing it. I’ll probably end up doing them all tomorrow.
That’s probably the first thing you should know about me: I am a big time procrastinator.
Sorry, time out. Just WHAT is going on in this movie. My husband is watching Little Fockers and I am SERIOUSLY disturbed by this scene. Ben Stiller and Jessica Alba are…uh…sensuously inserting some medical item into a patient’s…well, anyways.
Yeah, procrastination. Why do today what I’ll probably forget to do tomorrow? That’s been my general pattern for the past 25 years. Hasn’t exactly been the ideal life plan, but it’s what I’ve been best at. Hopefully this blog thing will help break this nasty habit and help me find some as yet untapped vein of creativity. I must admit, it’s like the third time I’ve tried to do a blog, so here’s hoping I actually stick to it and can find enough interesting topics to sustain your interest, dear reader.
So! Without further ado, let’s learn about Alyssa a little. You may have been directed here by me, or one of my friends, or some random Google search; however you got here, welcome! If you don’t know who I am, grab a note pad…there will be a test later.
You think I’m joking, how cute!
- Height: 5′ 8″ Yes, I still wear heels.
- Weight: Pffft don’t be silly! I will say it’s quite a bit less than the most I’ve ever weighed.
- Hair color: Medium brown. I think.
- Eye color: Hazel? Green? Brown? Not really sure.
- Favorite food: A perfectly grilled steak with some awesome cream sauce. Broccoli. Chocolate.
- Favorite drink: I used to love milk. I still do, but I don’t drink it as often as I used to. Now I love those sparkling flavored waters I get from Bel Air, they’re stinking delicious. Fizzy like soda but without the crap!
- Favorite TV show(s): Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Bones
- Favorite movie(s): Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Indiana Jones
- Favorite books: Harry Potter, Star Wars Encyclopedia
Now that’s most of the boring stuff. Some of my hobbies include sewing, cooking, interior decorating, singing in the car until someone at the stoplight looks at me funny, driving too fast, derping around on Facebook, reading as much as I can, cuddling with my not-so cuddly kitty, laughing at fart jokes, playing video games with my husband, and generally being as happy as I can.
Any questions? Ask me (almost) anything!
Oh, and I was kidding about the test. Maybe.
Also, this movie (Little Fockers) is just ridiculous.